This Kentucky approved Package will cover Water Operators for 12 hours of continuing education credits. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace.
Surface Water Treatment Class [13 Activities]
01. Introduction Video
03. Source Water Considerations Video
04. Treatment Processes
05. Coagulation Video
06. Coagulation and Flocculation
07. Sedimentation Video
09. Disinfection Video
View Additional Activities
11. Corrosion Control Treatment Video
12. Corrosion Control
14. Conclusion Video
Coagulation and Flocculation Class [4 Activities]
01. What is coagulation?
02. Coagulation Video
03. Effectiveness of Coagulation
04. Conclusion Video
Sedimentation and Filtration Class [9 Activities]
01. Sedimentation and Filtration Introduction Video
03. What is Sedimentation? Video
05. Sedimentation Video
06. What is sedimentation?
07. What is filtration? Video
08. What is Filtration?
09. Conclusion Video
Corrosion Control Class [7 Activities]
01. Corrosion Introduction Video
02. Lead & Copper Rule - Causes of Corrosion
03. Effects of Corrosion video
04. Corrosion Control through chemical addition
05. Cathodic Protection video
06. Cathodic Protection
07. Conclusion video
Certificate of Achievement
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.