VT Pipelines - 3 TCH
- 3 Hour Course
- 4.6 5 Reviews
This course will fulfill 3 of your required hours for Vermont water operators.
This course will provide an overview of pipeline operations. Students who take this course will learn about:
- Pipeline Standards and History of Pipelines - Discover the fascinating history of pipelines and learn about how they lead to modern standards.
- Installation - Explore proper trenching and installation concerns to help you avoid common mistakes during the pipeline installation process.
- Joining - Educate yourself on effective methods for joining pipe in order to avoid leaks and other costly mistakes.
- Maintenance - Ensure that pipelines remain operable over long periods of time by exploring pipeline maintenance methods and techniques.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.