TN Membrane Processes - 2 Hours
- 2 Hour Course
- 4.8 6 Reviews
This course will fulfill 2 of your required hours for Tennessee water operators.
This course will provide an overview of Membrane Processes. Students who take this course will learn about:
- Source Water - Explore what types of source water can be treated using various membrane processes.
- Reverse Osmosis - Discover what reverse osmosis is, and the advantages and disadvantages to reverse osmosis systems.
- Nanofiltration - Educate yourself on effective use of nanofiltration and learn why this method is so effective at removing certain contaminants that other process can't.
- Electrodialysis Reversal - Uncover how electrical current may be used to remove contaminants from water without the use of chemicals.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): R13203
- Approved By: Dept. of Environment And Conservation
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.