After completing this course, the licensee should be able to:
• Define a fluid.
• Define pressure and identify common units of pressure measurement.
• State Pascal's Law and give an example of its application.
• Explain the difference between gauge pressure and absolute pressure.
• Explain the Bernoulli Effect and give three examples of how it is utilized in industry.
• Explain how a siphon works.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): R23309
- Approved By: Dept. of Environment And Conservation
Jerry previously served the state of North Carolina as a Level III electrical inspector and provided state-approved electrical training for electrical inspectors at both Alamance County and Guilford County (NC) Community Colleges. Jerry taught the Kentucky state-approved four-year electrical apprenticeship programs offered by the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Trade School and Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Trade School, and served the state of Kentucky as a Master Electrician and Louisville Metro Code Enforcement Officer. Jerry is a Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) and NCCER Core and Electrical Curriculum certified instructor. Jerry currently holds North Carolina and ICC electrical inspector accreditations and is recognized by the state of Washington as an approved electrical administrator.