Come take a look at our exclusive and specially tailored 6-hour Water Treatment course composed of all state-approved classes. In this course, we'll provide the renewing water operator a variety of topics to help expand their knowledge. These include:
- A long look the regulations governing drinking water and distribution, including:
- The Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- The Surface Water Treatment Rule (SWTR)
- The 1998 Interim Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (IESWTR), and
- The Long Term 2 Enhanced Surface Water Treatment Rule (LT2SWTR)
- As well as the key processes involved, such as:
- Sedimentation, and
Plus, we'll look at surface water treatment plant operations, including disinfection and corrosion control. Remember, if you took Treatment A or B for your last renewal, you must take the other one this time around. Sign up today and put your renewal concerns behind you!
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Dept. of Environment And Conservation
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.