Come check out our specially designed 6-hour distribution class which is made up of all state-approved lessons and provides crucial credit hours toward your water operator license renewal. Designed specifically to meet your renewal needs, this course is broken into two large segments, Distribution System Water Quality Issues and Water Distribution System Operation Overview.
In these courses, we'll cover matters such as:
- Distribution system water quality issues (including a discussion of the Safe Drinking Water Act)
- Distribution system water quality regulations and their impact
- Water distribution meters, valves and hydrants
- Pumps and motors used in the distribution process
- The Environmental Protection Agency Groundwater Rule, and
- The impact of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems
And there's plenty more to help you through the renewal process. Remember, if you took Distribution A or B for your last renewal, you must take the other one this time around. Sign up today and put your renewal concerns behind you!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): R13277, R13278
- Approved By: Dept. of Environment And Conservation
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.