At Your Pace Online's professionally-designed water treatment 12-hour course, approved by the state of Tennessee, provides the continuing education needs for your water operators license renewal. (Remember, if you took Treatment A or B for your last renewal, you must take the other one for this renewal.)
This comprehensive treatment package covers key issues such as source water and pretreatment, disinfection, and advanced oxidation and UV disinfection. In these areas, we'll touch on a variety of crucial topics including:
- Surface and ground water sources and contamination matters
- Pre-treatment concerns, including oxygenation and aeration
- Types of disinfectants, such as chlorine, and
- Treatment processes and Ozone disinfection, including discussions of Ultraviolet and UV disinfection
Additionally, we'll address vital matters including membrane processes and basic electrical concepts, as well as working with pumps and motors. In this, we'll talk at length on subjects including:
- Reverse osmosis, nanofiltration, and electrodialysis
- The five stages of energy used in the water cycle
- Basic electrical measurements and other concepts
- The history and types of pumps and motors commonly found in water treatment
Plus, there's a whole lot more! Sign up today and put your renewal concerns behind you!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): R13197, R13200, R13202, R13203, R13275, R13276
- Approved By: Dept. of Environment And Conservation
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.