Our 12-hour distribution package, including state-approved courses in all of the subject matters, is designed to make your license renewal clean and easy. Our lessons include:
- A study of disinfectants commonly used in water distribution, such as chlorine
- A tutorial on corrosion control, including the use of lead or copper piping and cathodic protection, and
- A look at the role and importance of basic meters, valves, and hydrants
Plus, we'll go in-depth on water quality issues encountered in distribution systems, as well as on groundwater wells and regulations, where we'll cover:
- Distribution system water quality issues (including a discussion of the Safe Drinking Water Act)
- Distribution system water quality regulations and their impact
- Groundwater well standards
- Well maintenance, and
- The Environmental Protection Agency Groundwater Rule and its role in the regulation of groundwater wells
And that's just a sample. Remember, if you took Distribution A or B for your last renewal, you must take the other one this time around. Sign up today and put your renewal concerns behind you!
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): R13200, R13201, R13273, R13277, R13286
- Approved By: Dept. of Environment And Conservation
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.