This class provides MSDH Regulatory Hour credit.
This course will fulfill 1 of your required hours for Mississippi water operators.
This course will provide an overview of groundwater wells. Students who take this course will learn about:
- The history of groundwater wells - Explore the fascinating history of groundwater wells and various well designs.
- Standards - Educate yourself on well standards, including well depth, pollutants and contaminants, and other construction concerns.
- The EPA Groundwater Rule - Brush up on the Groundwater Rule and understand how and where the GWR applies.
- Well Maintenance - Learn how to keep a well in good working order and what measures you can take to prevent common malfunctions.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 1985
- Approved By: Mississippi Department of Health
Jerry previously served the state of North Carolina as a Level III electrical inspector and provided state-approved electrical training for electrical inspectors at both Alamance County and Guilford County (NC) Community Colleges. Jerry taught the Kentucky state-approved four-year electrical apprenticeship programs offered by the Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) Trade School and Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) Trade School, and served the state of Kentucky as a Master Electrician and Louisville Metro Code Enforcement Officer. Jerry is a Certified Distance Education Instructor (CDEI) and NCCER Core and Electrical Curriculum certified instructor. Jerry currently holds North Carolina and ICC electrical inspector accreditations and is recognized by the state of Washington as an approved electrical administrator.