- 1 Hour Course
This course will provide an overview of pipeline operations. Students who take this course will learn about:
• Pipeline Standards and History of Pipelines - Discover the fascinating history of pipelines and learn about how they lead to modern standards.
• Installation - Explore proper trenching and installation concerns to help you avoid common mistakes during the pipeline installation process.
• Joining - Educate yourself on effective methods for joining pipe in order to avoid leaks and other costly mistakes.
• Maintenance - Ensure that pipelines remain operable over long periods of time by exploring pipeline maintenance methods and techniques.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): DWT-2022-74
- Approved By: New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission (NEIWPCC)
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.