This Maryland approved Package will cover Water Operators for 30 hours of continuing education credits. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace.
A 30 Unit package for Water Treatment (WT 1-5) - Includes:
- Surface Water Treatment
- Source Water Issues and Pre-Treatment
- Sedimentation and Filtration
- Corrosion Control
- Advanced Oxidation & UV Disinfection
- Membrane Processes
- Water Distribution System Operation
- Pumps and Motors
- Storage Tank
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Board of Waterworks and Waste System Operators
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.