This Maine approved Package will cover Water Operators for 24 hours of continuing education credits. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace.
- Basic Electrical Concepts
- Storage Tank Facilities
- Pumps and Motors
- Groundwater Wells
- Membrane Processes
- Advanced Oxidation & UV Disinfection
- Corrosion Control
- Coagulation and Flocculation
- Source Water Issues & Pre-Treatment
- Meters, Valves & Hydrants
- Sedimentation & Filtration.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Maine Drinking Water Program
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.