This Maine approved Package will cover Water Operators for 18 hours of continuing education credits. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace.
- Basic Electrical Concepts for Water Operators
- Storage Tank Facilities
- Pumps and Motors
- Groundwater Wells
- Membrane Processes
- Advanced Oxidation & UV Disinfection
- Source Water Issues & Pre-Treatment
- Meters, Valves & Hydrants
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 170-WD06-AYP, 130-WD05-AYP, 160-WD04- AYP, 292-WD07-AYP, 223-WT8O-AYP, 220-WT3O-AYP, 210-WT7O-AYP, 200-WT2O-AYP, 120-WD02-AYP, 113-WD03AYP
- Approved By: Maine Drinking Water Program
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.