This Louisiana approved Package will cover Water Operators for 24 hours of continuing education credits. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace.
- Surface Water Treatment
- Source Water Issues and Pre-Treatment
- Corrosion Control,
- Adv. Oxidation & UV Disinfection
- Membrane Processes
- Meters Valves and Hydrants
- Pumps and Motors
- Storage Tank Facilities
- Basic Electrical Concepts for Water Ops.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Louisiana Department of Health - Environmental Health
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.