This Kentucky approved Package will cover Water Operators for 24 hours of continuing education credits. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace.
- Surface Water Treatment
- Source Water Issues and Pretreatment
- Membrane Processes
- Water Distribution System Operation Overview
- Storage Tank Facilities
- Groundwater Wells
- Distribution System Water Quality Issues
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 19910, 19906, 19905, 19912, 19911, 19361, 19362, 19365, 19364,
- Approved By: Kentucky Department For Environmental Protection
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.