This Indiana approved Package will cover Water Operators for 15 hours of continuing education credits. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace.
This 15 hour package is built for Grade WT 2 operators. Choose this Package and complete the following courses at your own pace:
- Surface Water Treatment Plant Operators
- Source Water Issues & Pretreatment
- Coagulation & Flocculation
- Adv. Oxidation & UV Disinfection
- Membrane Processes
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): PWST20-7303
- Approved By: Indiana Department of Environmental Management
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.