IN Distribution System Water Quality Issues (2.5 Hrs)
- 2.50 Hour Course
- 4.7 10 Reviews
This course will fulfill 2.5 of your required hours for Indiana water operators.
This course will provide an overview of water quality issues of distribution systems. Students who take this course will learn about:
- Regulations - Become familiar with the various rules and regulations that govern water quality in the United States.
- Water Quality Sampling - Explore the basics of water quality sampling and learn about various issues in a distribution system that could lead to contamination.
- Water Quality Issues - Discover various water quality issues and how to avoid or contain them.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): PWST22-7966
- Approved By: Indiana Department of Environmental Management
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.