This course will fulfill 1 of your required hours for Georgia water operators.
This course will provide a basic understanding of storage tank facilities. Students who take this course will learn about:
- Regulations - Understand the rules and regulations that govern storage tank facilities, includes those pertaining to required features, construction, and use.
- Water Demand - learn the basics of how water demand will affect a storage tank facility.
- Operation - Uncover the components necessary to maintain operation of a storage tank facility.
- Maintenance - Explore methods of maintaining storage tank facilities to ensure longevity and smooth operation of the facilities to time to come.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): CE-1-W-1221-AYOP-013124-0013
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.