Florida Water Operators can fulfill .05 of 1 CEU (or 30 minutes/10 hours) toward license renewal with this course. Depending on the class of license you possess, your required continuing education unit hours could be as little as .5 CEUs (5 hours) or as much as 2 CEUs (20 hours) per license.
This course will provide a basic understanding of storage tank facilities. Students who take this course will learn about:
- Regulations - Understand the rules and regulations that govern storage tank facilities, includes those pertaining to required features, construction, and use.
- Water Demand - learn the basics of how water demand will affect a storage tank facility.
- Operation - Uncover the components necessary to maintain operation of a storage tank facility.
- Maintenance - Explore methods of maintaining storage tank facilities to ensure longevity and smooth operation of the facilities to time to come.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Sponsored By: Florida University of Sanitary Education
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.