Florida Water Operators can fulfill .05 of 1 CEU (or 30 minutes/10 hours) toward license renewal with this course. Depending on the class of license you possess, your required continuing education unit hours could be as little as .5 CEUs (5 hours) or as much as 2 CEUs (20 hours) per license.
This course will provide an overview of pipeline operations. Students who take this course will learn about:
- Pipeline Standards and History of Pipelines - Discover the fascinating history of pipelines and learn about how they lead to modern standards.
- Installation - Explore proper trenching and installation concerns to help you avoid common mistakes during the pipeline installation process.
- Joining - Educate yourself on effective methods for joining pipe in order to avoid leaks and other costly mistakes.
- Maintenance - Ensure that pipelines remain operable over long periods of time by exploring pipeline maintenance methods and techniques.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 8112004
- Approved By: Sponsored By: Florida University of Sanitary Education
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.