Florida Water Operators can fulfill .05 of 1 CEU (or 30 minutes/10 hours) toward license renewal with this course. Depending on the class of license you possess, your required continuing education unit hours could be as little as .5 CEUs (5 hours) or as much as 2 CEUs (20 hours) per license.
This course will provide an overview of groundwater wells. Students who take this course will learn about:
- The history of groundwater wells - Explore the fascinating history of groundwater wells and various well designs.
- Standards - Educate yourself on well standards, including well depth, pollutants and contaminants, and other construction concerns.
- The EPA Groundwater Rule - Brush up on the Groundwater Rule and understand how and where the GWR applies.
- Well Maintenance - Learn how to keep a well in good working order and what measures you can take to prevent common malfunctions.
Show Course ID: 1
- Course ID(s): 8112006
- Approved By: Sponsored By: Florida University of Sanitary Education
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.