This package was developed for ALL Florida Water Operators to help you meet your CE requirements. The focus of the package is in topics regarding water distribution but will contain important information regardless of what part of the public water supply your in charge of!
- Distribution System Water Quality Issues
- Groundwater Wells
- Basic Electrical Concepts for Water Operators
- Storage Tank Facilities
- Pumps & Motors
- Meters, Valves, & Hydrants
- Water Distribution System Operation Overview
- Advanced Oxidation & UV Disinfection
- Membrane Processes
FUSE Approved Courses
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Sponsored By: Florida University of Sanitary Education
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.