This course will fulfill 2.5 of your required hours for Delaware water operators.
This course will provide an overview of groundwater wells. Students who take this course will learn about:
- The history of groundwater wells - Explore the fascinating history of groundwater wells and various well designs.
- Standards - Educate yourself on well standards, including well depth, pollutants and contaminants, and other construction concerns.
- The EPA Groundwater Rule - Brush up on the Groundwater Rule and understand how and where the GWR applies.
- Well Maintenance - Learn how to keep a well in good working order and what measures you can take to prevent common malfunctions.
Show Course ID: 0
- Approved By: Delaware Department of Health and Social Services, Office of Drinking Water
Tony Goff, holds a Bachelor's degree in Business Law and has over twenty years of experience in the water industry. Tony holds an upper management position with a large water district in Southern California. Tony is a Subject Matter Expert in the field of drinking water distribution and holds a treatment 5 certificate and a distribution 5 certificate.